- Dedicated Parts Professional for Collision Center
- I-CAR Gold Shop
- Shuttle Van
Tommie Vaughn Ford is proud to have available one of the finest collision repair centers in Houston, Texas. Assured Performance Certified Ford, Chrysler and GM Collision center and our trained technicians use state of the art technology in the repair of your vehicle. Tommie Vaughn Ford Collision Center is equipped to handle the full spectrum of body repairs from a simple dent to a computer-controlled frame repair that will bring your vehicle back to factory specification.
access_time Service Hours
The Tommie Vaughn Ford Collision Center is proud to feature I-Car Certified Body Technicians. Our highly trained technicians are capable of dealing with any and all types of collision repair. Our Master Techs will ensure that your collision repair work will meet not only your personal expectations but the highest professional standards of quality and excellence. Let our technicians take care of your vehicle and get you back on the road quickly and as good as new. Should you be involved in an accident, you want the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is in the best possible hands. We utilize only State-of-the-art equipment to ensure the best possible repair in the least amount of time. We pride ourselves on the training and confidence of our technicians. You can be assured of the quality repair your vehicle will receive. Our equipment includes:
Downdraft Truck Booth
- 2 Caroliner frame machines: 5500 Bench and Mark 6
- Carotronic Vision computerized measuring system
- Ground Pulling System
- Caroliner EVO System for 2009 and up F-150 Cab Holding kits
- Caroliner CR500 Resistance Spot Welder
- 1 – Caroliner CR55 Aluminum Spot Gun
- 4 – Miller Mig welders
- 1 – Lincoln Welder
- Air Condition Recovery and Recharge system
- Plastic Welder
- 3 – Hunter Alignment with print outs
- 16 Available Lifts
- 2 – Down Draft Paint Booths
- 1 – Down Draft Truck Paint Booth
- CCC One Estimating System with Digital Imaging capabilities
- Fully Equipped and Ford Aluminum Certified for the new aluminum F-150
You have the right to have your car fixed wherever you wish regardless of what an insurance company tells you. Tommie Vaughn has been here since 1957, will repair to your satisfaction, and will stand behind the repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
We are committed to our customers being 100% satisfied.
Contact us with any questions, concerns or information requests.